Title of Page: Legal Literacy

Image © Grant Hyatt Photography

The NISB does not have the powers or the authority to investigate individual complaints or concerns. If you have not already done so, we recommend you send your concerns to the Regional Safeguarding Board for your area.

You also have the right, if you are unsatisfied, to take your complaint further, via:

The Public Services Ombudsman for Wales 

Care Inspectorate Wales

Health Inspectorate Wales